Miyerkules, Abril 17, 2013

I Won An Award Again!

Adri pz gave me this award. I want to thank her for giving this Liebster award. I am hoping that I will have more awards to come. Thank you again.

Update: I was given another Liebster award by Karen Vaugn. Thank you Karen for giving me another Liebster award. 



Crochet Lover Blog

Gantsilyo

Maria's Creations

http://crochetbusiness.com/

Kitty's Crochet

Crochet With Cris 

forgetmenotsblue

Knitted Beauty

In The Loop Sarah Jayne

MillyVanilly Handmade

Doniaelcrocheh

I picked this 11 blogs because they are the ones that inspired me to pursue my dreams. Thank you guys and you deserve an award.
This questions are from Adri pz blog which is written in Spanish. So I used Google Translate and I will answer this questions as is. 


1. - As they call you honey, your nickname? My nickname is Jei.
2. - what is your favorite song? My favorite song are mostly from the 90's specially Nirvana.
3. - whose mascot got? I am very sorry but Google translate didn't make any sense here.
4. - I enjoy cooking sweet or savory? I enjoy cooking both savory and sweet.
5. - which season do you like best? I would love to have winter here in the Philippines.
6 . - which color do you like more? I love the color pink.
7. - beach or mountain? Beach.
8. - which is what you like most about nature? I love nature because we are nature. And we need to take care of it.
9. - what kind of movies do you like? I love Romantic Comedy.
10. - tea or coffee? Tea.
11. - That what do you like to do a day off? I wish I could have a day off! But if I would have one I will be going to a yarn store and buy! buy! buy! all the yarns!

And here are my 11 questions for you 11 bloggers:

1. What motivated you to start a blog?
2 . Knitter or Crocheter?
3. What are your goals in life?
4. What is your favorite food?
5. Boxer or Brief?
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. Who is your favorite actor?
8. Yarn or thread?
9. Do you consider yourself an artist?
10. Are you a morning person?
11. Where are you from?


Rules of this award
1.   Acknowledge the person / blog that gave you the award , in addition follow the blog of the person that gave you the award.
2.  Answer the 11 questions of the person that gave you the awards
3.  Grant the award to eleven blogs that you like,  just starting or have less than 200 followers.
4.  Develop eleven new questions for / bloggers you reward.
5.  Award Report to each of the winners.
6.  Visit the blogs that have been awarded along with yours.
7.  Lest you break the chain, avoid sending the award back to the blog that awarded you.                                 

Update: I was given another Liebster award by Karen Vaugn. Thank you Karen for giving me another Liebster award.