Lunes, Hulyo 29, 2013

My Top 10 Helpful Sites and Video Tutorials for Beginner Crocheters

My Top 10 Helpful Sites and Video Tutorials for Beginner Crocheters


I would like to share to you where I learned how to crochet. The internet thought me how to crochet and create my own patterns. I consider myself a beginner because there are still new crochet patterns I haven't tried and haven't learned to make.
  1. All My Hobby- This site is written in Russian but you can use Google translate. They have hundreds of free lacy patterns but they only show the charts.
  2. Photostream of BETH toureasy47201- Has a lot of picture tutorial on how to make amigurumi and other doll making tutorials.
  3. Yarn Over, Pull ThroughPatrice Walker's  blog is very helpful for beginners who is planning to write their own crochet hat patterns. And Her latest post is how to make your own crochet top pattern.
  4. Meldora's Creations-This Youtube Channel has a lot of video tutorials that will help you get inspired to create a lot of beautiful crochet projects. Made my 2nd baby dress following her tutorial
  5.  Crochet Crowd- Very detailed crochet tutorials.
  6. Bobwilson123- Her mild voice soothes me while learning how to crochet a granny square ;)
  7. Crochet Geek- You will learn easily with Crochet Geek because she shows you how to crochet in slow motion so you can follow easily and she also have tutorials in left hand. I made my first crochet baby dress following her tutorial.
  8. Hectanooga1- I learned how to make a baby booties with her tutorial.
  9. Yolanda Soto Lopez "All Crafts Channel"- She shares video tutorials that are pretty and so easy to follow.
  10. Yarn Yard-For those who want to learn how to make an amigurumi this is the channel for you.
These sites and channels will help you learn more about crocheting. Someday I will make my own video tutorial, I am still building my confidence and thinking of what to share.