Martes, Marso 5, 2013

My First Crochet Post

Crochet By Jei

I Am Jei 34 years old. A wife, mother of 3 and new to crocheting. I am from the Cavite Philippines. I started to crochet when I was in grade 5, but I did not pursue it because I was so confused! But my mom is so good with the hook! she makes a table doilies without a pattern. I was I thought that in crochet you can only make doilies. Then only last year when I surfed the web. then BOOM!!! Different blogs, patterns and wearable crochet are available in the web! Then I got hooked on crochet!. As months passed I started on making coin purses, cellphone cases, small amigurumis, bags, and hats. I also tried to crochet tunics for my daughter and character hats for my 2 sons. My goal for this blog is to learn to write my own pattern and share it to other crocheter in the world.  

These are some of my works...Thank you to my son Jion for modeling some of my creation


<pokemoncrochet>
Lucario Hat


<adventuretime>
Finn the Human Beanie



 My Cozy Crochet Slippers