New Month, New Goals
|http://talksnocrap.blogspot.com/2011/07/thank-you.html (This picture is not mine)|
I started blogging last March 5, 2013. My goal last month is to publish my own pattern, and make a Facebook page and build readers. By now I have 28 likers on my facebook, 202 G+ Followers, and made 4 patterns already, I was featured twice. It is a big achievement for me.
This Month My Goals Are:
- Make 6 free patterns and 6 pattern for sale.
- Double my Facebook likers.
- Double my G+ Followers.
- More promotion for my blog.
- Join more linky party.
- Post a better pictures for my blog.
My Goal For Myself This Month Are:
- To show people how I really look like. I am trying to loose a little weight now so I can model my own creations.
- Create a craft area for me (even though I have a very, very limited space).
I am telling you this because I want you all to help me achieve my goals for this month. My family, and my followers makes me happy and keeps me going.
Thank You God For A Wonderful First Month.