Mr. Woobbly Boobly Bear Amigurumi-Free Pattern
|Mr. Woobly Boobly Bear|
|He is a weeble wobble crochet toy!|
Mr. Woobly Boobly Bear!
I am happy to introduce my latest crochet project for you! Mr. Woobbly Boobly Bear! He is a weeble wobble crochet toy. He is adorable and easy to make! With just a basic knowledge in crocheting you can make a Mr. Woobbly Boobly Bear.
2 colors of 4-ply worsted weight yarn ( I used light brown and a multi colored yarn I forgot the color name because I lost the label)
Size G/6-4.25MM Hook
some small pebbles or beans (this will be used as weight)
sc inc-single crochet increase
sc dec-single crochet decrease
Round 1: ch 2, 10 sc in 2nd chain from hook. (10 sts)
Round 2: sc inc in each sc (20 sts)
Round 3: (1 sc in first sc, sc inc in next sc) repeat 10x. (30 sts)
Round 4: 1 sc around (30 sts)
Round 5-11: Repeat round 4
Round 12: ( 1 sc on first sc, sc dec ) repeat 10x. (20 sts)
Round 13: sc dec around(10 sts)
Round 14: sc inc around. (20 sts) Fasten off
Round 15: Join color B, sc inc around (40 sts)
Round 16: sc around (40 sts)
Round 17-27: same as round 16
Round 28: ( 1 sc in next 2 sc, sc dec) repeat 10x (30 sts)
Round 29: ( 1 sc in first sc, sc dec) repeat 10x (20 sts)
- Here is how to make the bag of beans; Fill a small plastic bag with about 1/4 c beans or glass pebbles. Secure the plastic bag with masking tape.
- This is the time you fill the amigurumi with fiber fill half way only. Then insert the bag of beans inside the amigurumi making sure the bag of beans is in the center so that the toy will stand up when pushed down.
Round 30: sc dec around until the hole is closed.
Ears (make 2)
ch 2, 10 sc on second ch from hook ss on top of first sc, fasten off
ch 18, sc in 2nd ch from hook, 1 sc in each chain.
ch 5, 4 tr on 5th ch from hook, ch 4 ss on ch 1.
ch 4, 4 tr in the same ch, ch 4 ss, ch 10 and use the chain 10 to wrap the middle of the bow.
and Viola! you can enjoy Mr. Woobly Boobly Bear! If you have questions about this pattern you can leave a comment below.
- Sew the bow tie around the neck of the toy.
- Sew on the buttons securely. If you are giving this to small child you can omit the buttons.
- Sew on the face of the toy.