Biyernes, Hulyo 12, 2013

60 minutes Basic Crochet Shoes


Busy, Busy, Busy...

I've been busy making orders for my avid customers. That is why I am a little late on my blogging challenge. As soon as orders is done I will catch up on my postings. I am also in the Facebook jail for another 30 days! OMG! I can't comment, like, chat on facebook! I've been suspended on facebook last June and lifted my suspension for 15 days and suspended again my account for another 30 days. Crazy Facebook. And I need to clean up my blog! it's too messy looking! too much to do!

60-Minute Basic Crochet Shoes 

I promised to post a free pattern of my 60-minute basic crochet shoes 2 days ago and at last I am ready to share this with you! It's just a simple crochet pattern that is for beginners and you can use any yarn color you like. This is good for a quick gift. 

60-minutes basic crochet shoes

Here is the pattern:

Materials:

  • K hook
  • 2 strands of worsted weight yarn (any color you love)
  • yarn needle

Work in rounds

Round 1: ch 3, 6 hdc in 2nd chain from hook, ss to join. (6 sts)

Round 2: ch 2, 2 hdc in each stitch around. ss to join (12 sts)

Round 3: ch (2, hdc in next 2 stitches, 2 hdc in the next stitch around. ss to join (18 sts)

Round 4: ch 2 1 hdc in next 3 hdc, 2 hdc in the next stitch around. ss to join ( 24 sts)

Round 5: 1 hdc in each stitch

Round 6-15: Same as round 5

Work on rows

Row 16: ch 2, hdc in the first 18 hdc. Leave the remaing 6 hdc unworked. turn (18 hdc)

Row 17: ch 2, hdc in each stitch across. turn 18 hdc

Row 18-25: Same as row 17 ( 18 sts)

Sew up the heel.

Join one strand of yarn at the top of the heel. sc 28 sts evenly around the foot opening. You can easily adjust the sizing of this pattern in round 5 and in row 17. You can add or reduce rounds and rows for your desired size. The shoes on the picture I reduce the rounds to 12 and added 2 more rows to fit my shoe size.

This is the basic pattern I am sharing you today. On my next post I will share to you how to embellish your crochet shoes.