Sabado, Agosto 3, 2013

Crocodile Stitch Strawberry Beanie

Crocodile Stitch Strawberry Beanie




I made this hat few months ago. My daughter loves to wear it, she calls herself  Strawberry Shortcake Cat's-Rockin-Crochet Fibre Artist created this pattern. I am proud about this because this is my first try and it came out so cute. If you want to make one you can click here

For this month I want to be more adventurous. I want to create easy to intermediate patterns like what Cat's-Rockin-Crochet Fibre Artist created. I am challenging my brain to create something magazine worthy a pattern that I will share to you for free! I owe this to all my readers to step up a notch. It's been 5 months since I started my blog and sharing free patterns. 

I also want to create my own Free E-book. I will  research on that so I can share it to you.