Martes, Hulyo 30, 2013

My Top 5 Free Crochet Patterns

My Top 5 Free Crochet Patterns


I've been Sharing my free patterns for 4 months now. Some say I've gone a long way for a short time because some bloggers took 2 years to achieve. Yay for me! 

So here are my top 5 Free pattern


  1. Crazy Crochet Bedroom slippers- I published this free pattern last March 21, 2013 and this is my most viewed free pattern.
  2. Car Baby Booties- This easy and cute baby booties for boys is easy for beginners.
  3. Crochet Ribbon Purse- I published this for my first monthsary. It is inspired by a MANGO purse.
  4. 60-minutes Basic Crochet Shoes- The fastest and easiest crochet shoes that can be made in just an hour!
  5. Mother's Day Crochet Rose- I made this for Mother's day. And found a few copied my pattern and called it their own. But you know what they say "imitation is the sincerest flattery" They found it pretty so they copied it ;)
I hope you enjoy my top 5 free pattern they are the most visited.

Thank You So Much